09 April 2012

Today is Aki-kun's Birthday!

Happy Birthday, Akira!

He's really a nice guy
Even though I've only met him a week before! w w
I'm about to pack up and leave for his party, so...

I opened my Dolly Eye Violet circle lens today!
They look so pretty; I want to wear them soon
Right now, the violets are soaking in solution

Never put the lens into your eye directly from the vial!
The solution in the bottle is a preservative and will really damage your eyes!! /(Q AQ)\
Soak it overnight, or for at least 6 hours
Then you can put them on and see the results without stinging or pain in your eye 

Well, I'll post pictures after the party is over
Which is the postings tomorrow, haha!
I know I'll pass out when I get home
Remind me to remove my pink circle lens from my eye before I fall asleep, OK? w

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment