10 April 2012

G&G/Dueba BT Walkure Choco Brown Lens Review

Yay!

Time for another circle lens review

I present to you:

G&G/ Dueba Walkure Choco Brown lens
In the case

Out of the case and on my finger (you can see in the inside of the lens looks the same as the outside design)

Both lens on

Left eye: no lens, Right eye: lens on

Information:
Color: Brown
Water content: 38%
Diameter: 14.5mm
Base curve: 8.6
Duration: 1 year/12 months
Disposable soft lens

Design and Color: 5/5

These lens are totally natural! I thought they were going to be a really rich color that wouldn't blend into my eyes, but they really are nice and the coloring toward the middle of the lens is soft enough to blend well.The design reminds me of a flower, and it's pretty simple! I think I've taken a liking to simple designs, haha! The color also matches my eye color, although, it's a bit duller brown. Still, it looks so pretty!

Enlargement: 5+/5

If I could, I would rate it 8/5!! These G&G circle lens are HUGE for 14.5mm! I compared them to my EOS Sugar Candy Pink lens and those looked 14mm compared to this series!! I seriously look like an alien with these lens on. You'd need some big and dramatic makeup to make these seem more natural!! Wow wow, the Walkure lens look like 15mm and are comparable with my XCK-105s, which are 14.8mm with an effect of 15+mm. I don't have a huge taste in large circle lens, so I wish that these were smaller.

Comfort: 4/5

These are very comfortable, just like EOS' lens are! I think G&G/Dueba and EOS are some of the companies whose circle lens are very soft and easy to wear! I have to say that I don't experience this with my GEO lens as much. Unfortunately, the lens slides a lot and really makes me look like a bug sometimes. Maybe my base curve is cannot match the normal 8.6? That's too bad!

Overall: 4/5

These lens are pretty good! They blend very well with brown eyes; I searched up some other reviews and they also work well on green eyes! It sort of gives it a hazel-ish look to green eyes. For anyone who likes big and dolly eyes, these are definitely for you! It's a simple, brown design so anyone can wear them! 
Guys, don't be afraid to try out circle lens! Lots of the Men's Knuckle and Men's Egg Magazine models wear circle lens as well. These chocolate brown ones can be great on anyone's eyes.

Here's a picture of me with the Walkure lens on back in 2011! I looked so young then! What happened to my youth? (;A;)
These lens have different nicknames as well such as:
WX Choco, Maxiy Girl Brown, G&G Dolly Brown, and Hyper Big Brown Walkure
Anyway
That's all for now!


2 comments: