07 April 2012

First Post Today!

Hi, lovelies!

How are you doing today? 
This is my new personal blog that I've created not too long ago
I'll be posting personal things like

Circle lens reviews
 Gyaru and Japanese fashion
 Cosplay pictures, tutorials, clothing, etc.
 Personal posts (and other random things)
 Dance videos (covers, etc.)
 Makeup and makeup tutorial posts


I hope that you will all enjoy this blog and it will not become boring!

So, a little information about me today:

Name: Koumi Umino
Ethnicity: Chinese
Blood group: A
Hair color: Black
Eye color: Reddish-brown/rich brown
Natural double eyelids? Yes, but they are not parallel eyelids; they are naturally tapered. 
Height: 151cm (I shrunk!)
Weight: 43kg (;A;)
Favorite food: Thai Yellow Curry with Rice
Favorite actor: Yasumoto Hiroki (he's a voice actor, actually)
Favorite color: Strawberry Milk Pink
Favorite music: JPop, KPop and Oldies But Goodies
Favorite person in a band: Moon Jong Up (from B.A.P!)
Hobby: Circle lens buying, wearing, selling, etc.
Sport: Is dance considered a sport?
Who you cosplay: North Italy/Feliciano Vargas (APH), Haku (Naruto), Yin (Darker Than Black), Hungary/Elizaveta Hedervary (APH), Aikawa Kozue (DANCEROID), L (Death Note), Finland/ Tino Vainamoinen (APH), Tsubasa Masuwaka (AKA Milky Bunny)
("Bad") cosmetic habits: I fold my tapered eyelids to make parallel ones everyday with double-sided tape and a bobby pin, I contour my face even though people tell me I have a long-shaped face, I'm tempted to wear circle lens every single day,  I "contour" my nose and try to erase my nose bridge way too much sometimes

Thank you for reading! I really want to update more

Until next time, then!! Bye-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment