12 April 2012

Circle Lens Opportunities

Good... early morning!

I want to announce that I've been given the opportunity to start selling some of Japan's COLORCON/circle lens! Many of them are made in Japan, so some lens come in blister packages instead of regular circle lens vials
Like this:


Some nice brands I would be offering are Miss Eye, AIMU, Baby Color, CICI, COCO Eye, Komi-Look, Maggey, MIMO, VIVI, Vivian, and Barbie Eye.

These lens are HUGE in enlargement effect (from 17mm to 19.8mm) and are great for costumes, parties, events, etc.

I will also have other, more common circle lens such as GEO's CK-105 and Nudy series; also NEO Vision with Dali Brown, Dali Extra, and NEO Cosmo

These will be PRE-ORDER so I will set a deadline date for orders

So far, shipping is to Japan and USA, but I'll let you know more information after the business is running (and if anyone is interested)
Okinawa shipment will be a little more costly

I hope to get things started for the business, so comment below if you have any questions, comments or you're interested in buying!

Thanks, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Cool~!! I'd love to try out Japanese lenses but I'm not familiar with any those, they seem to be too big too >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have any questions, just email me at akira.kozue@yahoo.com! The enlargement for most of the lens are 14.5mm and the manufacturers are Dueba/G&G and EOS. (*^_^*)

    ReplyDelete