11 April 2012

Angel Color Bambi Preview

Today

Guess what I received?


That's right! I received my first pair of Angel Color Bambi Chocolate Brown circle lens  Yay!
These are the original series that the Gyaru model, Tsubasa Masuwaka, wears! 
The packaging is different, though, because I got these lens shipped from Hong Kong instead of taking a trip down to town and buying them for 4200 yen
I only paid about 1941 yen for the these lens which are produced in Korea (like all Angel Color lens)
but are labeled as "Create.i" in Hong Kong and Taiwan
I guess that the Bambi lens are expensive due to the name brand
It's really a confusing process sometimes!

The lens are flipped inside-out in the vials

So here is the information on the vials:

Information:
Color: Brown
Diameter: 14.2mm
Water content: 38%
Base curve: 8.6
Duration: 1 year/12 months
Disposable soft lens

These Bambi lens are not GEO's Princess Mimi circle lens
They are 14.2mm instead of Princess Mimi's Chocolate Brown's diameter of 15mm

I would love to buy some Princess Mimi lens, but I'm afraid they'll be too big on my eyes!

I'll review these Angel Color Bambi lens in the summer time (in late June) right before I arrive in Los Angeles to attend Anime Expo 2012 with my best friend, Kimimi!!




No comments:

Post a Comment