10 April 2012

Jumily No.6 False Lashes Review


Here’s my review for Jumily No. 6 bottom lashes!
In the box/packaging



The second and third pictures are before and after
I used Elf’s top lashes that are only $1
The Jumily No. 6 lashes are cut into fourths, so they look pretty small. I only use 1/2 of a lash since I don’t need too much emphasis on my eyes for the makeup technique I’m using, so this is a good deal!
The lashes themselves are very easy to put on, though you may need a steady hand. A tweezer made for applying eyelashes is always helpful. After the party I went to, the eyelashes were not falling off or fraying at all! When I took them off, they were easy to clean; the makeup washed right off when I soaked them for a minute or so.
Though, these design of lashes are so small, you need to make sure that you pay attention to where they are; they’ll be gone if a slight gust of wind blows it if it is loose.
Overall, I’m really happy with Jumily and their products! 
Thank you so much, my Yuzuki, for these Jumily lashes! I’m in love with them!


No comments:

Post a Comment