15 April 2012

There's a Festival!

My friend and I went to town to go to a festival yesterday


It was really fun!!
We went to the Purikura and purchased for one session of photos
The email confirmation goes so fast after editing your photos (;A;)
I wish we had gone to the booth where they just ask for your phone number to text you the pictures...

Don't wear circle lens in really bright sunlight without sunglasses!
I suffered the consequences
It hurt so badly and I had a headache after being in the sun for about an hour or so
Always bring sunglasses
They'll save your eyes! 

Also
I drew a little doodle on my note paper:


Unfortunately
None of my drawings are considered cute at all!
That's too bad because I have some projects that require innocent, lighthearted pictures

Oh well 


This is becoming a very long post, haha!
But did you see Aikawa Kozue's latest makeup picture?
If you haven't, it's here:
She says, "Since I've got eyelash extensions, I've been into natural makeup. What do you think?"

I'm thinking, "That is natural?!"
She is very pretty
I would like to one day learn her ways of makeup...

OK! Now the post has ended!
Thank you for reading all of this
And sorry for the long post

Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment