09 April 2012

Considering the Following...

Recently I've been given the option to get braces!

I don't know whether or not to get them
Right now, "Crooked" teeth are the new high fashion in Japan for Gyarus and teens!!

 Maybe I would get braces later Since I want the clear type ones Aikawa Kozue got her braces this year:

See? Her teeth are now shaved down and it looks a lot smoother

I would like to get my teeth corrected, but I know that it's going to hurt!! 
Right now my teeth look like this:

I've got pushed out canines and big front teeth

I also have a slight overbite!! (;A;)
My friends say it's really cute, but I get food stuck in my teeth every time I eat a meal

Well
I'll let you know what happens later on in the year, yeah?
My father says he's going to arrange a date with the orthodontist soon 


No comments:

Post a Comment