08 April 2012

EOS Sugar Candy Pink Lens Review

Hello, darlings!

I can't seem to be able to rest
So I'm going to be up early today [EDIT] It's already late morning, haha

Here is my review for

EOS Sugar Candy Pink lens
This is the advertisement online


This is the design in real life! Pretty, huh? It's a lot smoother than in the advertisement, I think

The lens out of the solution; this is the opposite side of the lens (the inside of the lens)

Both lens are on

To the left: Naked and natural eye, To the right: Lens on

Information:
Color: Pink
Water content: 38%
Diameter: 14.5mm
Manufacturer: EOS/Dueba
Base curve: 8.6
Duration: 1 year/12 months
Disposable soft lens

Design and Color: 4/5

This is my first pair of pink circle lens; it is also the first pair from the Sugar Candy series! The design is simple, with a black outer ring and pink filling that spikes and fades toward the clear middle of the lens. The pink is like bubblegum or, my favorite, strawberry milk! It's really a nice color! Unfortunately, they slide around quite a bit and makes it look like they're falling out of my eye. /(;A;)/

Enlargement: 3.5/5

These are definitely not as huge as my WX Walkure Brown lens, which are 14.5mm also! I think I really like the smaller circle lens for sure! I have considerably small eyes, so these are the perfect (if not a little more) size for my eyes! They look about the same size as the lens that Japanese Gyaru model, Kumicky, wears.  They are great!

Comfort: 4/5

These seem to be my most comfortable lens! It doesn't sting or feel discomforting in anyway when I put them into my eye. When I first put it on (after soaking them overnight, of course), I couldn't even feel them on my eye! Amazing!!!!!
I did need an eye drop or two toward the end of the day, but by that time, I was almost ready to go to bed!

 Overall: 4/5

I think these circle lens match well with my needs and personal taste! It's not really for daily wear, but if you have pink in your makeup, clothing, shoes or accessories, this would compliment your outfit greatly. Even though this lens' color is pink, I recommend this to both men and women! It's super artificial looking, too. If you're a cosplayer, I suggest you getting one pair of these for an android, etc. costume!

We went to take pictures in the Purikura, so this is what it looks like! I'm to the left~

Thanks for reading today! I hope you found this useful! Be free to ask questions or comment; I'll reply to them with utmost sincerity!! I'm going to review WX Walkure Choco Brown next. 

Bye-bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment