22 April 2012

Surprise Trip to Los Angeles!

Hi!

This is a quick little post before I've got to go to a party
Jet lag kills me!! w w w w

I've been reunited with my best friend, Kimimi! 
She made clothes and bought me a bunch of things
Also
It was coincidentally her birthday coming up (it is the 24th of April)
So I got her a blonde wig for only 560 yen!
She liked it a lot, so I'm really glad that I got it in blonde color... I'll post more pictures later

Why am I here in Los Angeles?

Why
My grandfather has fallen ill so my father and I came to see him
My brother couldn't go
So I'm a representative!
Please pray for my grandfather
He is a good man

We took pictures with him
My auntie, my grandmother, my grandfather, and my dad

My cousin, my grandfather and me... my face is blurry w w

My grandfather is strong and has a good heart
Even though there's been many hardships, we were always able to get through it
All the mistakes are now forgiven and forgot
We no longer have any regrets

Thank you, everyone who supported and continues to support him!
He is doing better each day
Thank you, thank you

Look at the time!
I must go now

Bye-bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment