10 April 2012

Party is Over - And Makeup

Now, the celebration is officially over!
I'm really tired, but it was definitely worth it 
So
Let me show you my makeup for the party!

Getting ready! My hair is a mess! This is all the eyeliner and mascara I used... I contoured my face only slightly in this picture

Now I've added my false eyelashes. I used Darkness Top Lashes from Korea and Jumily No. 6 Bottom Lashes! I also lined the inner corners and bottom of my eye with pearl eyeliner
If you don't have pearl eyeliner, you can use white eyeliner pencil and then use shimmery white powder on top of the eyeliner!
Like the circle lens bottle I'm holding? Guess what's in it!
(It's my new Angel Color Bambi Chocolate Brown circle lens! ktkr)

Finish!
I tried out my Dolly Eye Violets for the first time and I love them!!

I used the September issue of Popteen to help create this look
The models who I looked at for a reference were Kumicky and Mari Murata

Next post: another circle lens review!
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment