04 June 2012

w w Long Post

A few days ago

 I went to eat out at a fancy restaurant!

I had this with my brother
It was
Salmon spaghetti with a hint of white wine

It was really delicious! 

Also
It is almost time to fly down to LA!!

I'll be attending Anime Expo 2012 with Kimimi
We are dressing as DANCEROID's Yuzuki and Kozue
So please look for us!

I'm going to review some new lens I am receiving in the next two weeks (*^_^*)

They are:

-GEO AN101 Angel Define Black
- NEO Dali Extra Black

Hope I have a good experience with the lens!!

On Sunday
Outosan, my brother and I went to the beach
Unfortunately
The wind was so strong and sand was everywhere!

We flew kites though
It was nice because I jogged on the sand for almost two hours trying to fetch all the kites w w w

I wore my Pearl series lens to the beach
I'm glad I did because they almost never dry out in my eyes!!



No comments:

Post a Comment