24 June 2012

Fun With Kimimi

Koumi is back again!
Did you miss me? w

I arrived safely in Los Angeles
So now I'm busy sewing away with Kimimi
There's only (not even) a week left until Anime Expo!!

Our schedules got changed, so I'll post it here:

Day 1 - DANCEROID Kozue and Yuzuki
Day 2 - Yin (Darker Than Black) and Rose Lalonde (Homestuck)
Day 3 - DANCEROID (Plaid outfits) Kozue and Yuzuki
Day 4 - ?? (I'm not sure who I'm going to be yet, but it'll be from Hetalia) and England (Hetalia)

I'm happy to be able to see Kimimi again!
We made big white bows w w

Also
I'm getting new circle lens for Anime Expo
They'll be Pinky Paradise's 30 Days Comfy Black!
If they are not defective (and I ordered the right prescription since I've been having hard times with it),
Then I'll review it!

But so far,
I'm just using my NEO Dali Extra Black
I can't see very far with them on, unfortunately...
But they look gorgeous!





No comments:

Post a Comment