17 June 2012

I'm Going to Anime Expo 2012!!

I'll be going to Anime Expo this year
With Kimimi, Satomi and a few others!

Kimimi and I are going to be cosplay partners
So you can recognize us if we meet each other

We will be going as
-DANCEROID Members: Aikawa Kozue and Yuzuki
-Hetalia: Britain and Finland

There will also be one day we are not going to match with each other!

Here it is:

-Kimimi is going to be Rose from Homestuck

-I am going to be Yin from Darker Than Black

This will be on the third day, so it will only be once!

Please look for us!
Also
COLORCON Koumi CL Shop will be there at Anime Expo; no, not as a booth (yet) but
I will be taking more orders and handing out business cards!

I'll be handing out goodies too, so stay in touch
And search for us!

Kimimi (to the left) and me (to the right)

Hope to see you there!



No comments:

Post a Comment