09 June 2012

Circle Lens Mini-Haul

Yesterday
My black circle lens arrived!

I got:
-GEO AN101 Angel Define Black
-NEO Dali Extra Black


These are the AN101! I checked the code and it is genuine! Very happy

This is the Dali Extra Black


Pretty, aren't they?
I've heard that NEO brand lenses are almost the best in comfort and size, especially for smaller eyes
I checked the entire label and bottle (even the rubber cap) and it is clearly genuine
Thank goodness!

Ever since the time when I bought fake lens from a girl in Taiwan, I've been very paranoid about my lens

Make sure that your lens are genuine too!
You can do a random search with the words "lens authenticity" after the brand name of the circle lens

I hope you'll be safe
Your eyes are precious!

Look forward to a review on AN101 soon!!



No comments:

Post a Comment