01 June 2012

Pop.c Light Blue Lens Review

Today I present!

POP.C LIGHT BLUE




One lens

Both lens



Information:
Color: Blue
Diameter: 14.5mm (on the vial it is marked as 16mm)
Water content: 38%
Base curve: 8.6
Duration: 1 year/12 months
Disposable soft lens

Design and Color: 7/10

I love the design of Pop.c Light! The black outer ring has slight spikes that direct toward the middle of the lens. It's really a popular design (especially in Popteen Magazine) and I really like it. Although these lens say they are light and noticeable, it is very dark on my eyes! I was hoping for the blue color to stand out a little more than they do right now. Maybe I will need to put on flash whenever I use these lens.

Comfort: 9/10

These lens are super comfortable for me!! I'm happy because Dueba/G&G and EOS lens are very comfortable on your eye and also by feel on your hand and finger! I haven't had to put in any eye drops so far, so that is a good thing. I can't wait to wear it outside one day.

Enlargement: 8/10

Pop.c Light enlarges well for 14.5mm! I don't think it looks too big, which is good for me because I have small eyes. With some makeup, I'm sure it would look dolly and very unique!

Overall: 8/10

The Pop.c Light series are very pretty! I would recommend these lens if you want decent (but not too much) enlargement and a unique but subtle look. The color is not very vibrant, but it can make you look very dolly and cute. I think everyone could wear these lens and look good with them!


1 comment: