17 June 2012

Eye Charm Magic Slim Double SIDED Double Eyelid Tape


I received my little order of Eye Charm eyelid tape!
What is so cool about it is that
It's double sided!

All the tapes I've gotten so far are all one sided tapes and they don't work for me
I've heard it only works for monolids...

I have a slight crease in my monolid due to the eyelid glue I use daily
w w I'm actually training my eyelids!


This is the eyelid tape on!

It really is pretty invisible! There is only a small crease where the tape is
But it really works
When you push it in, it actually sticks to both parts of your eyelid
The top and where it originally was!

It works really well
And I'm pretty satisfied!
It held throughout the whole day without coming off

I wish that there were more tapes included, though
There are only 22 pairs
Thankfully, it was only 156 yen

Also
Does anyone know if the BDS - Double Eyelid Tape is double sided?
A store near my house is having a sale, but it goes for 1200 yen for 100 pieces

No comments:

Post a Comment