25 June 2012

30 Days (Monthly) Comfy Black Lens Preview

[EDIT] Official review for these lens are here

My monthly lens was delivered today!
They're called 30 Days Comfy Black

It looks like they have changed the packaging/brand of the circle lens...
In older reviews online, it has the words "New Bio" on the package
This one says "Feelcon" instead w
I LOVE blister packaged lens!
They feel so comfortable compared to the circle lens that come in vials~
PinkyParadise also sent me a really cute, green elephant lens case to go with my purchase!
It was brand new and still had its plastic packaging around it

I upped my prescription, and I was right
My circle lens prescription is -4.75/-4.75
And my regular contact lens prescription is -4.50/-4.50

I can see very clearly out of these lens since I ordered -4.75!
I hope to do a review soon,
So stay tuned!!



5 comments:

  1. Hi there! I am so glad you did a blog entry for these lens because I can't find any reviews for these lens. I bought these pair from pinkyparadise.com as well and I am just concerned because they are from Feelcon and I have never heard of them. Do you know anything about Feelcon and their credibility for being safe? Also, since you have had your lens for some time already, have you had any trouble yet? One last question, why did you up your prescription? Any insight would be much appreciated. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear! You can refer to this post for more information about the lens I purchased: http://colorconkoumi.blogspot.com/2012/07/30-days-comfy-black-circle-lens-review.html

      I changed (upped) my circle lens prescription because, recently, all the circle lens companies have changed out their dioptre molds for the prescription power -4.50. It is -0.25 less than what it is stated on the vial.

      Thank you for the comment!

      Delete
    2. Thank you soooo much. You are very helpful, knowledgeable, and made me more comfortable with my circle lens. Thanks again!

      Delete
    3. You're very welcome! I'm glad I could be of help. If you need any more information or have any questions, feel free to ask me at anytime. :)

      -Koumi

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the review! I have to agree these are much more comfortable to wear. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete