12 June 2012

I'm trying out my new NEO Dali Extra Black lens and the AN-101s



Unfortunately I believe these are defective... again! (QAQ)
I seem to get a lot of lens that look alright in the vial, but when I put them on, they hurt a lot!

The Circlelens.com company I ordered it from says they won't do anything about it
So I'm really sad!
I spent 6000 yen in total for my circle lens!

My prescription must have not been compatible with the dioptres that GEO and NEO Vision uses to make their circle lens
Because my vision is no longer clear when I look out of circle lens (ONLY!) in prescription -4.50/-4.50
My clear Acuvue contact lens are fine and clear in -4.50/-4.50
Strange, huh?

Well, if you know a good place to order NEO circle lens for a affordable price
Comment, please!
I'd like to know!!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment