22 July 2012

SAN DIEGO! GO!!

Today was amazing!

San Diego is so gorgeous w w w

Kimimi and I went to Tip Top Meats
I got to practice my German and also translated a lot of products
The two gummis stuck together in the picture,
But it just so happened that they're both my favorite colors (and also the colors of my character OTPs)
So I had to eat two gummis and not just one

We went to the beach after eating and shopping at Tip Top Meats
I didn't get any pictures because there was a high tide and I got really close to the waves
The sea life is beautiful! I love the little crabs they have
They like to crawl around the sand!!
Kimimi loved the water because it was so blue and clear
Unlike in LA, where the beaches are overcrowded and the water is a murky grey color

After
We walked around in Old Town
We ate Cafe Coyote handmade tortillas with melted butter
I recommend those tortillas over any other
It is so fresh and hot-off-the-pan that nothing else can compare

We also went to a jerky and root beer shop
And found this:
Faygo!
I really had to get some because I heard it was horrendous
So I just had to try it



Kimimi and I used her Dave S. sunglasses to pose with the Faygo drink

Actually, the drink is really not that bad
It is very artificial tasting (there is artificial flavoring)
But the carbonation is not too harsh and not too soft
The carbonation also stays for over an hour of leaving the bottle open!!
If you ever see Faygo
Why don't you try it? You just might like it!


We had dinner with our Uncle Ed at Phil's BBQ
I ordered a Baby Back Rib Tickler
And that is still HUGE!

I couldn't finish the entire plate, but at least I got most of the meat
Kimimi doesn't like to get her hands dirty, so she ate it with a knife and fork
I'm such a rude person
So I just ate with my hands

They have a lot of napkins ready for you and even pass out free hand wipes after your meal!
How thoughtful

The food is really good there
It's real American food... what else can I say? (>//<)

Today was very fun!
Thank you for coming to support us,
But we did not record anything this time
"Danjo" is being held off until sometime before I return home

For the meantime,
Please be patient!




No comments:

Post a Comment