11 July 2012

I'm back from Anime Expo!

Thank you everyone
Who came to all the dance panels to see us participate!
DANCEROID cosplay was a success

We have heard that we've made many people happy with our appearance at the convention this year
So I want to thank you for seeing us
And taking so many pictures with us!

Kimimi and I have been very fortunate to attend
And see so many people smiling!!

I want to make sure that this will be the best year possible for all the conventions we go to.

You might have seen us at:
-Touhou Project Dance Workshop
-Idolm@ster Dance Workshop
-Para Para Dance Workshop

As requested,
Next year, Kimimi and I will be there as DANCEROID on the first day of Anime Expo 2013!

We will also be holding an Artist Alley booth in 2013
So I'll update more about the booths near June
Next year

OK!
I'll upload pictures a little later then

Good night in LA!

No comments:

Post a Comment