28 July 2012

Getting Ready

For clothes in Spring fashion!

It's still very early, but I need to be prepared

Today
I did some modeling with K-Palette eyeliner
I really love K-Palette's products and I hope to get some more eye shadow from them





These are so unofficial!

Not sure when they'll be released, but we'll see

Also!
I submitted some more things to Popteen and Egg Magazine
I think Egg Magazine is more fitting for me...

The other day,
Kimimi and I water colored together
It was the first time using water color paints for me
I used a nice Yasutomo water color brush and I really like it!

I drew my favorite actor in a very.. comical style
Nagito Shinomiya is now a beautiful picture bride w w w w w
I hope he never sees this

This is my unofficial painting of a Tavros print I will be handing out for free at Anime Expo 2013!

I'm very colorblind to reds, greens, and violet-purples
So I apologize if the colors are off
I try my best to check if it is correct, but my eyes trick me a lot

New circle lens reviews are coming up soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment