11 July 2012

30 Days Comfy Black Circle Lens Review

I am back from my hiatus!

So now
Here is my review to the

30 Days Comfy Black


One lens in my eye

Both lens in

Information:
Color: Black
Diameter: 14.5mm
Water content: 38%
Duration: 1 month/30 days
Soft disposable lens

Before I start,
The packaging from the circle lens is called
"Feelcon"
And not the regular Hana 30 Days that many of the reviews online have

I did my research and also found a document here
The document says that Feelcon is the new name for Hana 30 Days brand

It seems to be pretty genuine that it is made in Korea
I've only ever seen Feelcon in Thailand

Color/Design: 9/10

I really love black circle lens that spikes toward the middle. It looks really natural, but under sunlight, it gives you a really nice brown-to-black effect to your eyes.
It's not a pitch black color, but it is a black color noticeable enough to darken your eye color. Since your eyeball is white, the black color of the circle lens also enlarges your eye a lot more because of the white and black color contrast.

Enlargement: 8/10

Although these are 14.5mm in diameter, they don't enlarge as much as my WX Choco Brown lens. This is perfect for me because they don't make me look like a soulless bug or an alien. I can actually wear these lens with very minimal makeup and still look very normal. These circle lens actually look a little closer to 14.2mm or 14.3mm than 14.5mm. It's still a very natural look.

Comfort: 9/10

Although these are rated as the comfiest circle lens for monthly brands, I've had a little problem with one of the circle lens from the blister packages. The lens stuck to the bottom of the blister package, so I had to carefully peel it off. I checked for any damages, but there are none. Ever since soaking it then, I feel a slight discomfort when I put that lens in. After about 5 minutes or so, though, the lens are not felt at all. They are really comfortable for over 8 hours!
I did not need eye drops at all for these circle lens.

Overall: 8.5/10

Feelcon 30 Days Comfy Black circle lens are quite an investment because it really is at a good price for anyone who really wants a natural look with circle lens... daily! This type of circle lens is perfect for anyone; whether you are a girl or a boy, if you want a black circle lens that doesn't look too freaky, these are for you!



No comments:

Post a Comment