16 July 2012

False Eyelashes!!

Today

I tried mixing eyelashes for a dramatic effect without a lot of eyeliner or eye shadow
In this particular piece,
I didn't use any eye shadow at all!

I used three pairs of eyelashes:


1) Darkness EO Top Eyelash, 473 yen 
2) Decorative (Bottom) Eyelash no.4, 1025 yen
3) Eye Lashes (Extensions), 157 yen


The lashes I bought were very affordable and they feel really soft on my eyelids

First, I put on my eyeliner normally with no flares
Then I applied the Eye Lashes extensions to my top eyelid on the outer corner
After, I put the Darkness lashes on right above the Eye Lashes extensions
Then, I applied the Decorative Eyelash to the bottom of my eye
(I usually put the edge of the eyelash 2cm away from the outer corner of my eye)
I touch up with eyeliner on the top of my eyelid and the outer corner of my eyelashes
Also, I draw a crease line near my tear ducts to extend it and outline a little below the waterline; the inner corner of my eye

The result is


Pretty dramatic!

No eye shadow is required to make this
I find that my eye shadow creates a very powdery effect on my skin, which I don't like unless I am going to take pictures (the lighting is very important!)
And I was very satisfied with it

It is very dolly
But won't make your makeup look caked on either

Can't decide which eyelash to wear?
You can mix and match your eyelashes and just try them out like this!!
This will not only save you time,
But it will also help you save money instead of buying thicker false lashes!

What I'm wearing:
-Skin 79 BB Cream (Pink Edition)
-K Palette Long Lasting Eyeliner (24h wp)
-Darkness EO eyelash
-Eye Lashes extensions eyelash
-Decorative Eyelash bottom eyelash
-Feelcon 30 Days Comfy Black circle lens (14.5mm)

Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment