26 March 2013

When Auditioning For Egg and Ageha Magazine...

Always plan your schedule to be free for many years to come!
I forgot that I have to be away for a year
Therefore, I cannot model for any magazines this time
Too bad, huh?
Ageha and Egg Magazine are my favorites, but I can't participate in them just yet...

Oh well,
I just have to set modeling aside on the back burner for now

Here's some of my makeup I attempted at once again
I tried to apply it as cleanly as I could, so I'm quite happy with the amount of effort I put into this!



As you can see, my roots are showing pretty badly! I really need to get my hair redone.... orz
Again, I will always make this face until I somehow get over this faze (not really) w w w

So, I also did a closeup on my eyemake 


For this look, I had to put on all the makeup and lashes first,
Then I used eyelid glue (from Daiso) to make my eyelid crease really high!
Surprisingly, it stayed and didn't ruin my natural eyelid folds afterwards w w
It was a very happy makeup session

Would you rather take a chance to travel the world or to full-time model in a magazine?

No comments:

Post a Comment