13 March 2013

Mini-Haul at Daiso

Over the weekend,
I spent over 20 dollars at Daiso!

This is what I bought:
-Fleece strawberry booties
-Flower type face roller
-Floral design plastic bags
-Lace design frost bags with ties
-Metal hair clip
-Aloe infused double eyelid glue

I didn't know they stopped carrying their eyelid tapes!
I am really saddened by that because I just learned how to fit them to my eye correctly
So I decided to try the eyelid glue instead

I'll be doing a review on the double eyelid glue
And the face roller!

I hope to see a difference in my face after using the roller for a month,
So I think I will have to take before and after pictures, yeah?

This week has already had a lot of stress
I'm really behind on all my shipments and orders,
So I really apologize for that!
I'm trying to fix it as fast as I possibly can right now

Thanks for your understanding!

1 comment:

  1. that strawberry booties looks so adorable :D thank you for sharing!

    btw, i hope you can join my giveaway. here's the link:
    CHOIES GIVEAWAY~❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete