02 March 2013

LIZ LISA in Little Japan Town

Yesterday,
Was my day off
So I went to Little Japan Town in San Francisco

It was strange
Because there were barely any people in the stores
So I chatted with the employees for a while

People are nice there
I'm sure that they are used to seeing tourists and sometimes locals
San Francisco is a really big place! w w w

I went to New People first
Right now, there is a LIZ LISA Pop Up Store there!
They are featuring the line TRALALA right now






I was kind of shocked at the prices though
I'm not used to seeing LIZ LISA clothing for more than 7,000 yen.
This time, the average cost for a print t-shirt is 54 USD!!
UOAAH It's really expensive here

Is even more expensive!
So what you're getting is some pretty high-grade stuff right here
Please come and check it out! They moved two cute Purikura photo booths into New People
So you can take pictures with your new clothes on as well!

After shopping (more like window shopping orz),
I went to lunch:


I was craving eel and tofu, so I ordered a bento
I'm surprised I finished it all
I must have been super hungry or something

As soon as I finished lunch,
I went to the Kinokuniya Bookstore
And bought the newest edition of Ageha Magazine
It's the March edition

It also came with a free skull printed leather pouch!

At Daiso, I picked up some socks


And I looked for some eyelid tape, but it looked like they ran out! (;A;)
Oh well... Maybe next time

Also, I met with friends
So we took pictures together!




It was a fun day!
I should do this more often

No comments:

Post a Comment