21 March 2013

Great Opportunities Do Happen

On Monday,
I got a call from the local representative of the Germany exchange program I applied for months ago and...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

I GOT ACCEPTED!!

I'm so excited right now! It's really a miracle how I am actually presented with this in my lifetime
It's such a shock; I think I'm still in the phase of "why don't I feel anything yet" type of shock w w w
I collapsed the floor after the phone call was over and started staring at the ground and muttering to myself orz
Then I told my father, who was even more excited for me. I also left a voice mail in my German instructor's messages and celebrated by eating some really good Japanese fried chicken with udon noodles w w It was kind of special since I don't eat fried foods too often
The day after, I told my instructor that I had been chosen and she screamed, jumped up and down while holding my hands, and hugged me! It was quite a scene, because on that day, there were foreign exchange students in the room from Austria as well! Welcome to America..?! w w w w w


So this means that I am going to be in Germany for 2013 (starting August) to 2014 (in June)!!
I will be very busy with all the activities happening there, so I have sad news:

I will not be able to blog much.

What a sad thought! I'll have to update my blog only for reviews and quick greetings for the holidays
But that's just how it goes!

Thank you, everyone, who is supporting me on this! I'm super psyched for this trip
It really feels like it's going to change my whole perspective on life

Please wish me the
Best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment