03 February 2013

From My Tumblr - Prodigurls 148 Pearl Grey Lens Review

Whoa!
So, I'm going to be forwarding my review on Prodigurls Pearl Grey here on Blogger from my other blog on Tumblr... (^ ^;)
These lenses were sponsored to me by Apple of Your Eyes!
They have a huge selection of circle lenses.
For Facebook fans, you get $3 off for each pair; use the code KM29 to get an extra 5% off on your purchase!


So, here's the review on:

Prodigurls 148/ Absolute Pearl Grey


One Lens
Both Lens

Information:
Color: Grey
Diameter: 14.8mm
Water content: 38%
Base curve: 8.6mm
Manufacturer: Fynale
Duration: 6 months to 1 year/12 months

Before I start, I would like to announce that Prodigurl Lenses come only in -0.50 steps, so the prescriptions -0.25, -0.75, etc. are not available.

Design/Color: 4/5

Wow! I really like the subtle color of the lenses. It kind of reminds me of Dizon Eye lens..? The grey color isn’t too shocking, which I preferably like. The lenses’ design is very simple, but I think that simple can be better than an overly-complicated one. The lenses are two-toned, being grey color with a thin black outer ring.

Enlargement: 3.5/5

Although the lenses state they are 14.8mm, they really don’t look it! If you look closely, a couple millimeters of the lens is clear; the print of the lens is not too close to the edge of the lens. I think that they look more like 14.5mm or 14.3mm lenses. Still, they are really something! Prodigurls Pearl Grey gives off a good enlarging effect on my eyes, so I’m very happy.

Comfort: 5/5

This is the most comfortable lens I have ever tried! First of all, the lenses are thinner than most circle lenses, so it feels almost as thin as regular non-color lenses. Throughout my photo session and the rest of the day, the lenses stayed moist and hydrated. I didn't even have to use eye drops at all! That’s a really good sign.

Overall: 4/5

I wanna say that these are really, really nice lenses! It’s not everyday that lenses like these are so comfortable and look simply nice. I really recommend it for a subtle change in your eyes or if you want to go to work with color contact lenses.
I have to thank Amu for taking pictures for me w w

Thank you for reading this review!

No comments:

Post a Comment