31 January 2013

Phantom

I'm so glad that this week is almost over!
Whoa, it's been a long week for me
Dance has officially taken over my life w w
We learned a hip-hop routine and I was super pumped
I even got to perform in front of my dance mates!

Today, I had forgotten to do a review on a Prodigurls circle lens!
It really slipped my mind; I don't know what happened there... I'm sorry.
But I got it done and published today so...
I'm happy!

w w w w w But I have to tell you,
I forgot where I put them, so I had to search around the house for almost two hours w

Here's my makeup for today:


It's a lot like the AV Gyaru makeup I did the other day, but I tried to outline my really thin double eyelid creases

Also, I changed glitter eye shadows since the NYX ones weren't really working for my eye shape
I like the ones I got in Japan because it has smaller sparkles and it's a powder shadow, not a cream
I used a gunmetal grey/sliver with a midnight blue and a silvery white shadow to highlight!

And then I had Amu take more pictures of me


Sometimes my lips are too thick orz

I think this was the only normal shot we have of me today
I usually can't keep a smiling or normal face on in pictures; it's a really bad habit from my childhood

Amu is way too in love with my phone's camera
I don't know why Amu does these things...

Anyway
I've gotten asked why I look so different now!

Well, that's because...
I got sick in December and in January. It's been pretty harsh on me, and it took a big toll on my body as well. I've lost a lot of muscle due to my sickness, so I hope to earn it back by the summer so I can go to the beach Beach BEACH!

OK, that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment