28 January 2013

JAV Gyaru is the Most Mature I Have Been

[CAUTION! This post includes mature topics. Please read at your own risk.]

Over this week,
I've been more and more interested in the world of  JAVs starring Gyaru girls
JAV is Japanese Adult Video (only 18+ year olds should be able to watch them), so yes. I do go and watch them from time to time w w

Anyway! I decided to go behind the scenes and talk to some of my friends who work in the industry about their makeup routine.
I found out, their Gyaru style is much like the one in Egg Magazine
It includes a lot of eyeliner, stacked false lashes, and tons of glitter these days.
So I asked my friend Amu to help me create the look

This is how it ended up:
w w w SUPER huge difference in my regular appearance, yeah?
But there's still more pictures we took..



Over exposure to light! UOAAH

Today's outfit was this w w It was supposedly passable for an AV actress, but somehow I'm doubting it


I got a new phone! It's a Android RAZR HD
I got a pink case with it from a vendor at the mall
The phone's camera is really clear and has good definition!! I used it to take all these pictures w I barely have to brighten or sharpen my pictures now

So, the makeup for AV Gyaru is pretty much layers after layers and can become pretty messy
Sometimes, I feel like my face is going to droop because of all the makeup on it!


The glitter didn't come out neatly, but that's because I was using NYX Glitter Eye Shadow cream without a base primer for my eyelids...

And that's the extend of my weekend!
It was fun pretending to be an AV Gyaru actress and dressing up like Izumi Mana who's gotten news to buzz around her for a time

Would you so this type of makeup for a day?

2 comments:

  1. I like your make up like this, it's sexayyy! I like cocorina or something i always forget her name hahah i'm not good with names, only with faces :p.

    ReplyDelete