14 February 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you get lots of love and chocolates this year!

It's been a very long week for me  w w
I finally picked up my writing, so I finally updated Tanagura Archive, which is a fan blog dedicated to the BL novel Ai no Kusabi.
Tanagura Archive is in the perspective of the furniture (housekeeper..?) named Daryl. The letters are addressed to Riki (the main character of the novel and story... he's a slum-city boy)
I haven't written too much because of the limited time I have (I had dance auditions on Wednesday), so the story is just beginning. And yes! Anyone can participate and write a letter to Riki for Tanagura Archive. Just send your letter in to ankdaryl@gmail.com

Anyway,
Here is my simple makeup for Valentine's Day


The hearts have sparkles in them, but they look too small to see apparently orz
Oh well.
I'll be reviewing the lens I'm wearing in the picture soon
They are: Celeb Nudy Pink!

The makeup I used for this look:
-Maybelline Gel liner (Aubergine Farbe)
-K-Palette 24hr Tattoo eyeliner (Black)
-Victoria Jackson blush (It came in a palette, so I have no idea)
-BN Micro Fiber double eyelid fiber (Nudy)

And that's it!

See you soon in a review!

No comments:

Post a Comment