18 February 2013

Allergies Won't Stop Me Now

This is my first spring time in California
I'm dying!! ||orz

Sneezing hurts a lot when there's pressure in the nasal cavity...

Please make sure to take care of yourself this spring!
The pollen is starting to swirl around in the wind

Also,
I got accepted into the semi-finals for going to Germany!
My interview is on February 23rd, 2013

If I am chosen, the deal is that I will be living in Germany for a year
With a host family, of course!
I really want this opportunity

So please support me!!!

I really like Germany; so many of my relatives and friends have gone to visit
I'm jealous w w

I've been studying German for two years (excluding the independent study for three years)
So, I'm really excited to apply for this event!!

I'm sure all of my spending money is going to fashion and food, though w w w w w
Oh, and lots of pictures too

If you would,
Please pray for me to get into the finals
And hopefully be chosen to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment