25 November 2012

Recorded and Exhausted

On Friday,
I went to record a dance piece with my friend, Mimi!
Unfortunately, things did not go as planned...
So I'll be recording again sometime ||orz

It was the holidays on Thursday,
But I didn't go out anywhere to celebrate.
It's was a little lonely for me this year
But that's OK! There's always next year~

Tomorrow is another day of work, so
I'll have to update later!
I have a new review for you, though!!
So please stay tuned for that (^_^)

Recently, I've been going to a lot of restaurants alone
It's interesting to dine by myself...

Anyway, dancing is really fun!
But it also wears me down at times

ww You can see how exhausted I am in this photo!
And I tried out my camera angle from 2010-2011 again in this
I miss looking young~

Thank you for continuing to supporting me!
It's almost 2013!!

No comments:

Post a Comment