27 November 2012

Clara A Green Circle Lens Review

Today,
I'm finally doing my review for

CLARA A GREEN LENS!



One lens
Both lens

Information:
Color: Green
Water content: 38%
Diameter: 14.2mm
Manufacturer: iContact Lens Korea
Base curve: 8.6 (also can be available in 8.4)
Duration: 1 year/12 months
Disposable soft lens

Color and Design: 3/5

I really love how the design looks! In fact, it reminds me of a copy of either the Bitter Sugar lens from Loyal Lens (in Japan), or a subtle version of the NEO Vision Dali Extra Green. They make my eyes really dolly with a halo effect to them. Thankfully, they don't slide in my eye! I really love the chocolate outer edge of the coloring dye because it doesn't look too harsh like a black outline. The green really doesn't show up in certain lights and angles, so I'm kind of sad about that though.

Enlargement: 3/5

These are a 14.2mm lens diameter, so I really like how it looks! It isn't too large in my eye, so it's very natural, actually. I ordered these in PLANO prescription, so I wear them with my glasses now; they give me a cute look, but they don't make me look bug-eyed, which is a good thing! I definitely recommend 14.2mm and 14.5mm lenses because the enlargement is just enough for smaller eyes.

Comfort: 5/5

During the time I've been wearing these lens, I haven't felt any discomfort from the lens at all. They are very thin and they feel moisturized in my eye. I believe that the only time I've felt any discomfort was when my eyes were very dry and the lens would not un-suction from my eye! ww It was kind of a challenge, but I got it out without damaging my eye by running my eye with the saline solution while taking it out.

Overall: 3.5/5

These are really nice lens! I can't believe how comfortable they feel and how the halo effect doesn't make the lens majorly slide in my eyes. These are very hard to find, so I recommend you looking for them with a range of $30 to even $50 or $60 because of the Japanese market pricing for circle lens. They're very natural and subtle, but great for wearing if you don't want a huge eye color change. If I was still a student, I would wear them to school. www

Thanks for reading my review!

1 comment: