19 November 2012

Marukai and Potsticker King Restaurant

On Saturday,
I went out to Marukai to buy my household and cosmetic products!
Besides the shampoo and conditioner (food too), I bought these:

A bottom lash curler and nudy-colored double eyelid fiber
I really love this type of fiber because there are two techniques to apply it on your eyelids
The nudy color really makes it look natural, so I'm happy!

After that
I went to Potsticker King Restaurant
It is a Chinese restaurant, so I had my friend order in Mandarin for me w w
We ordered three types; so much food!

Sweet and sour soup was very good!
Of course, we had to order potstickers! They were so big; it was really delicious!
And there was also Kung Pao Chicken!!

Everything was so yummy,
I ate so much more than I had in the entire week! w w w
Because I usually don't eat much,
It really surprised me that I could eat a lot!

Maybe if you are in California, you can check this place out too!
It is really good; the customer service is also amazing... so kind~ (^o^)



No comments:

Post a Comment