25 November 2012

Oi! Selling Stuff!

Second post of the day, but...
I'm selling my old merchandise starting today!

What I have right now is...

No. 1! "Kiss of Fire" Art book (from the BL series "Haru Wo Daiteita" or "Embracing Love") by Youka Nitta



This art book comes with four love letters that the characters wrote to each other. It is concealed in a nice textured paper envelope!
This is a translated copy of the art book, so there is English available to read in the book. I advise that you should be 18 or older to purchase this book because of the Parental Advisory on the cover, but this is completely up to you. There isn't any majorly inappropriate scenes in this art book. (*^_^*)

I'm going to price this at $15.00 USD!
Shipping will be calculated when you contact me.

No. 2! Necklaces and bracelets!



These are some jewelry I've never worn before, so it still had the original tag on it. I made sure there isn't any rust or blemishes on the material, so they are in good condition!
Here are the designs:
1) Dolly figurine charm (Necklace)
2) Bambi deer with flower charms (Necklace)
3) Gemstone multi-color hearts (Bracelet)

This is an open offer! You can bargain for a price~
The lowest limit is $1.00 USD!
Shipping will be calculated when you contact me.

I only accept Paypal transaction and local meet ups in the Bay Area
So please make sure you are 101% confident that you will buy the item.

Thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment