16 May 2012

Novels, Books, and Reports

Wow!!

I haven't updated too much this week!
Well, that's because

I have so many reports to work on! w w w

I've been living off of scrambled eggs and rice!!
I really wish I had some good European (preferably German) food this week


Also
I'm not sure which diameter of circle lens I should get (oAo)
14.5mm looks a little too big for natural, daily wear...

I colored over my Sugar Candy Pink lens in this picture!

14.5mm looks really huge for black lens
But I also have XCK-105 lens w w

I want to get a lens that looks similar to Aikawa Kozue's!
Her eyes are much bigger than mine (since she claims she wears 14.5mm)
Like this:


This looks like 14mm or 14.2mm to me...

I wish my circle lens would stay in place and not slide around though orz

Any suggestions?



No comments:

Post a Comment