12 May 2012

New Makeup Style (Photo Heavy Post)


Originally, I wanted to copy Tsubasa Masuwaka
But then I added a little flare of fashion from Ageha Magazine!!

I think it looks pretty nice
I used a lot of eyeliner for this

It almost reminds me of those pretty European dolls
I used to keep them in my room when I was a little girl w w


This was when I was getting my hair ready
Funny face w w w w
I curl my hair with a straightener so I can get waves and volume instead of ringlets


I used my diamond lashes today
They're really thick and not really as soft as I hoped they would be
But that's alright


Basically
I draw on my lower lashes with eyeliner

I'm also wearing my Bambi lens


At the end of the photo session
I wiped everything off and just put this on
w w Not even looking the same
So plain..

I'll update a little later

Bye-bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment