22 May 2012

Ifax Black Lens Review

Hello!

It's time for another circle lens review!!
This time, it is going to be on:

Ifax Black Circle Lens
from SecretEyes.org

In the case

One lens on

Both lens on

Unfortunately, the lens I received were defective!!
I will not be wearing these lens again (QAQ)

They look GORGEOUS, though!!

Design/Color: 9/10

I absolutely love the fact that these lens are only 14mm and they're black colored, too! Nowadays, there aren't as many non-GEO lenses that are colored in black and are in the diameter of 14mm. The flower-like pattern makes it blend very well, and inside its petals are a dark grey color. It doesn't look ink black, but enough black to change your eye color.

Comfort: 3/10

Unfortunately, these lens were defective! The prescription/power was -0.25 off, they slid in my eye constantly, and were very irritating and painful at times. Perhaps, if they weren't defective, I would have had a better experience with these lens.

Enlargement: 8/10

The lens doesn't enlarge too much, but the black-on-white contrast with my eyeball and the color of the lens makes it seem bigger. I think 14mm and 14.2mm lens in dark colors work well for me. I love the enlargement of this!

Overall: 7/10

These are really nice lens! I would consider getting another pair of these. Hopefully, the next ones I order will not be defective. I must've gotten a bad pair. I haven't heard any bad reviews about these lens. If you're looking for a black circle lens that isn't too big or too black, these might be for you!

See you!

No comments:

Post a Comment