07 May 2012

Makeup...

Recently
Somebody asked me,
"What is your makeup routine like? I want to know!!"

So today I'm going to show you! 

Before we start, I want to tell you that I have one parallel eyelid and one tapered to nearly monolid
I'm going to use my parallel eyelid for this makeup tutorial because you can see the makeup better and not be distracted by the eyelid tape I usually use for my tapered/monolid

I apologize
The pictures aren't good quality...

First, I spread BB cream all over my face w w

Then I use a mousse concealer and a nicely pact powder that is a little lighter than my natural skin tone

I bought all my new daily makeup in Los Angeles when I went to visit~

I'm using a very natural palette of eye shadows from Elf
It was only about 80 yen or so
Cheap, huh? \(^_^)/

I'm going to use numbers like this so you can follow me

I'm wearing Walkure Brown lens in 14.5mm diameter as of this week


Using shadow 1
I apply it across my entire eyelid
Then I use shadow 4 and apply it on top of the shadow I already have on my eyelid


Now, I use shadow 2 and apply it to the outer corner of my eyelid (1/3 of my eye)
I also apply it on the outer corner of my lower eyelid, or water line (1/3 of of my eye)
I've got to make sure not to get it into my eye or it'll cause pain or discomfort!!

Time for some black eyeliner!
This is an American brand of eyeliner called L.A. Girls
I'm using their series of pen eyeliners called Fineline
I believe it only cost me 480 yen
w w w I'm so cheap!


Using my eyeliner, I follow my eye shape and draw a long line on my upper eyelid
I don't flare the ends!!!

I also put a little line of eyeliner along my tear duct
The eyeliner lines I make are very thin w

Next is mascara!
I don't usually put on mascara first because when I'm putting on the eyeliner, my eyelashes get in the way ||orz

I like this double extend mascara a bit more than the usual mascara because it has two coats of mascara
The first coat is white and the second one is pure black
I curl my lashes before putting on mascara.. then I curl it again after the mascara dries
I got this for about 800 yen


First coat
Looks interesting, yeah?


Second coat!!
And we're done with the eyes!

Most of the time, I add a lot of layers to my bottom lashes
That way, they can stand out a lot more

Now
All I need to do now is apply highlighting powder a little along my tear duct and the bottoms of my eyes,
I fill in my eyebrows with a Milk Tea Brown eyebrow pencil and powder it with shadow 2
I also contour my nose with shadow 4
And then I apply blush diagonally on my cheekbones

So that's my daily routine~

Here's the difference

It almost looks 200% bigger!!

(I'm wearing my 14.2mm Angel Color Chocolate Brown lens in this picture)

Thanks for reading!
I hope you enjoyed watching my daily routine w w

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment