08 October 2012

MX-21 Black Lens Review

Hello!
Today, I'm reviewing



MX-21 Black

Information:
Color: Black
Diameter: 14.5mm
Water content: 38%
Base curve: 8.6mm
Duration: 1 year/12 months
Disposable soft lens

One lens
Both lens

Design and Color: 4/5

The MX-21 Black lens are very hard to find reviews for. I tried searching many sites for reviews, but there were barely any. For the design of the lens, I really love how the spikes are meant to blend into your natural eye color; it really does blend! I'm very happy with the color as well. It's a solid black, but it doesn't look too alien-like. The only thing I would not prefer is when the circle lens slides in your eye. When it does, you can really see the white in your eye.

Enlargement: 3.5/5

These don't look very enlarging, but still gives off a dolly and cute look! I really love these lens because the enlargement was just enough for me to wear it everywhere without people knowing that I have circle lens on. I think I could even wear this daily if I wanted to!

Comfort: 4/5

At first, I had a little trouble finding the right side of the lens because the front and back looks almost exactly the same. Once I found the right side, though, I felt nothing at all. My eyelashes gave me some difficulty, but the lens themselves were not the cause of my eyelashes! w w w w w

Overall: 4/5

I really love how much these lens make my eyes a lot more interesting! The enlargement is just right for everyday wear and the comfort is really great. When you don't have to use eye drops, it is a miraculous thing! I really recommend these lens because they blend so well and look so nice and natural.

Back to normal today
I took this picture with my normal camera angle because today was just a very normal day
w w



1 comment: