27 October 2012

G&G Blossom Brown Lens Review

Before I start
I apologize for the messy quality of the pictures!!
It's been a really busy week for me and I look so tired ||orz
So now...

I'm reviewing

G&G Blossom Brown

One lens comparison
Both lens

Information: 
Color: Brown
Water content: 38%
Diameter: 14.5mm
Manufacturer: G&G
Base curve: 8.6
Duration: 1 year/ 12 months
Disposable soft lens

Design and Color: 4/5

The brown really looks very golden-yellow to me, but I guess it is considered as a brown..? I'm not very fond of yellow tints, but I think it looks OK on my eyes. I believe that the yellow would look super beautiful on a lighter eye color, but that is just my opinion. The blossom design is really pretty and it reminds me of slightly curved tidal waves.

Enlargement: 3.5/5

14.5mm are really a nice match for my liking right now. It gives me incentive to wear some makeup... just the minimal necessities. The black ring makes it look a bit smaller than it really is, but nevertheless, it is still pleasing and I definitely notice a change in enlargement.

Comfort: 3/5

I'd say that these aren't the greatest lens to wear for a whole 8 to 10 hours. They start to sting after having them in for 4 hours. I tried eye drops, but it really wasn't helpful. I would love to wear these out longer, but I guess it will only be for photos and short trips outside.

Overall: 3.5/5

I like these lenses, but I'm not sure if I can appreciate them to its fullest because of the uncomfortable dryness in my eyes. Perhaps, my opinion will change later on. Not a bad purchase, though! It was a nice price, so I am very happy I got them. They look mystic in their own way. (*^_^*)


Halloween is almost here!! What are you dressing up as?

I want to cosplay as Iruka Umino (from Naruto), but we'll see how everything goes!!

See you later!!




No comments:

Post a Comment