06 October 2012

Big Big Eyed Princess

This week has been so busy!
It's not easy juggling stress of business and other things

Well,
On Wednesday, I decided to try out a new technique of dramatic makeup

Finally! I have some nice quality pictures
w w


Someone told me that my eyes are damaged because I wear circle lens.
It's really not true! There are so many people who wear contact lens and circle lens!!
We have to take care of our circle lens and make sure its environment is clean so our eyes won't get infected.

I almost wanted to say to the person,
"Are you kidding me?"

The whole scare of circle lens damaging your eyes is a myth.
As long as you follow instructions for lens care and stay away from defective and fraud circle lens, your eyes will be in good shape.

w w w Enough of my ranting

Now I feel like purchasing some circle lens with HUGE enlargement!!
Any suggestions?


1 comment:

  1. So scary cute! I love your hair so much!

    I follow you, I hope you follow me back. :)
    Rinako
    roseandlolita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete