24 October 2012

Glasses


I ordered glasses only a week ago, and now I've received them!
How do they look?

w w  I really miss my dark hair sometimes, so I wore a wig

I have some PLANO lens in my storage, so I'll wear those occasionally with my glasses
They're becoming part of my everyday life... w ||orz

I can't believe that I bought 4,000 yen PLANO circle lenses back in Japan
I thought they were really cheap, but it turns out that many circle lens websites sell them for only 15 USD to 25 USD!! Amazing...

Little facts from Japan:
Circle lenses that are sold in shops such as convenience stores all meet the FDA requirements in the country, so many of the lenses do not last one year. They are usually monthlies, 3-month, or 6-month lens
The brands I like the most are Twinkle Eyes, Celebrity Eyes, and Fairy
All of them cost an average of 3,980 yen
Expensive, yeah?! (oAo);;





No comments:

Post a Comment