07 June 2013

Popping Candy Brown Lens Review

So, tonight
I'm doing a review of the

Popping Candy Brown Lens


One lens
Both

Up close and personal w w w

Information:
Color: Brown
Base curve: 8.6
Water content: 38~42%
Diameter: 14.5mm
Manufacturer: Dueba
Duration: 1 year/12 months

Design and Color: 4/5

The Popping Candy lenses looks just like the Neo Cosmo Glamour series, but they don't much of a soft outer ring as the Neo Cosmo ones do, which I personally prefer. They look stunning, though! The color shows up very well on my eye, changing my brown eyes into a hazelish amber color. It matches my hair color! The base curve is 8.6, so it was expected to slide around when I look around too fast because my base curve is measured at 8.3.

Enlargment: 3/5

Although they are labeled as 14.5mm lens, they look smaller than that. I would say they are more like 14.2mm when I wear them. It's not a problem, though! That means 0.3mm of the lens' edge is clear and has no color. I think it's a very smart design.

Comfort: 3.5/5

At first, after soaking them, they kind of stung a bit when I put them on. After soaking them for another day, I tried them again and they felt fine, but kept slipping. I think it takes a few days for lens to get used to the curvature of my eyes, or for my eye to get used to wearing the lens; either way, it needs progression, but that is my personal experience with all contact lens. Thankfully, after those few days, it was fine and they give me no problems. I can wear them for a full 8 hours without problems or need of eye drops. The lens are very thin and remind me of monthlies, but they're actually yearlies!

Vision: 4/5

I can see just fine with these lens. I don't wear my glasses over circle lens, so these lens really corrected my vision and I can see clearly. The only time it gets a little blurry (or when I see a double silhouette of something) is when I'm tired or I open my eyes too wide, causing the lens to slip downward.

Overall: 3.5/5

Popping Candy lenses are really amazing at changing eye color! I can see why so many models in oneegal/oneegyaru magazines like this type of pattern. They look stunning in photos as well!

They kind of make me look more mature..(?)

Thanks for reading this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment