04 June 2013

Makeup Inspired by Hozumi Numajiri

Well, here's to another day of makeup testing w w
I'm really a fan of hostess Hozumi Numajiri
She has such a dramatic life story!!!

Hozumi Numajiri is an Agejo model for Koakuma Ageha Magazine
You can read more about her history here

So here I am attempting to recreate Hozumi's gorgeous face

Look at those roots... ||orz

And once I turn my face to another angle, I no longer look anything like her w w w


And here is a closeup of the makeup:



Surprisingly, I only used one pair of half top lashes
The rest of my lashes are coated with mascara!
I also had to use a stroke of eyelid glue because my right eyelid isn't being obedient today

Today's coordinate was a loose LOVE printed sweater and black felt skinny jeans

If you had one person to dress up or turn yourself into,
Who would it be?

(I look so different when I smile... it really changes my face)


2 comments:

  1. Hello.

    I stumbled upon your blog because I was looking up face rollers. I was wondering what type of makeup did you use. I really like the shade of blush.

    please email me soon
    kcastaneda35@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I use blush from Victoria Johnson's palette collection. All the colors are very pigmented and look smooth on skin. I really recommend it!

      Delete