23 June 2013

Daiso Charcoal Face Peel Mask Review

Today
I'm reviewing on a face peel mask from Daiso!


So, the instructions tell you to:
First, cleanse your face thoroughly. Then, use a generous amount of product and evenly distribute it around your face, avoiding the eyes and eyebrows. Wait for the peel to dry (approximately 15 to 20 minute wait), then slowly peel away from your face, bottom up.

The peel is in a liquid/gel form to slather onto the skin. It was very thick and dried a little quickly when I tried to spread it on, so I think using copious amounts of it would do justice if you wanted to cover your whole face. Nevertheless, I was able to coat my face within minutes.

Here's a not quite glamorous picture of how it came out w w

After it dried, I proceeded to peel it off of my face. It was a little painful near my eye sockets, but it didn't seriously hurt me in any way.
I did, however, try to move my face while the peel was still on, and I really couldn't move my face! w w w w
I guess that's a good thing; I know that it really has dried all the way!!

So now...

Ta-dah! I didn't use any concealer or BB cream at all!
(But I did use a different camera angle this time)
My skin felt very smooth after the face peel mask and any black heads were gone.

Pros:

-Smooth texture
-Great outcome
-Great price (only $1.50 USD, can you believe it?!)
-Dries completely without mess

Cons:

-Does not spread easily
-Difficult to remove tiny leftover bits of peel from skin

I'm definitely going to repurchase this in the near future. I have been looking for a nice face peel for a cheap price, and I think I may have found it! Daiso has some of my favorite products!
And so that's my review!

No comments:

Post a Comment