23 September 2012

Wavy Wigs

The same day I received my package from Yes Style, I also got my package from a cosplay wig store!
I bought two wigs: a wavy long in black and a short tuff in golden blonde

Today, I'm trying on my black color wig

Also
I tried out a lot of different angles when taking photos, so I captured many angles of my face!



I want braces soon w w ||orz

The wig is LONG~
I'm really happy about it because it's ready to be styled and very heat resistant!

Now, for some news

A few weeks ago
I was food poisoned when I went to a restaurant in the upscale part of town
Ever since then, I haven't been able to eat regular foods, especially foods with proteins and rich entrees
So... thinspo maybe? w w w
Wish me luck
I need to keep my health in check from now on


2 comments:

  1. Cute, cute!! <3<3
    I'm lookig for cheap wigs >.<
    How much did you cost it??

    ReplyDelete