07 September 2012

Vassen Nova Red Circle Lens Review

It's time for the long awaited circle lens review!

Today, I am reviewing

Vassen Nova Red

It came with a cute orange pig lens case!

One lens inserted
Both lens

Information:
Color: Red
Water content: 38%
Diameter: 14.5mm (with said 16mm effect)
Manufacturer: Vassen
Base curve: 8.6
Duration: 12 months/1 year
Disposable soft lens

Design and Color: 5/5

As you can see in the pictures, the design has clear spaces in between each stroke of red coloring. Although it has those clear parts, the color shows through so vividly; I'm not worried about the clear gaps in the design at all! In fact, I think it looks very pretty.
The red color is SO vibrant! Even though I am colorblind, I can tell a difference in my eye color even from far away. This is a lens that won't fail you if you want dramatic change.

Enlargement: 5+/5

When Vassen marks these lens with a 16mm effect, they're not kidding! It's as huge as my Walkure Brown lens... but just a little bigger! They're super huge, so makeup would really help when wearing these red lens.

Comfort: 5/5

My eyes love Vassen and EOS/Dueba lens for some reason. They feel very smooth when you insert them, and they stay smooth and hydrated in your eyes for over 5 hours! It's really an amazing feeling.

Overall: 5/5

Loving these lens right now! I bought them for only cosplay purposes, but now I think I will be using them for a daily basis too. If you want red eyes and good enlargement, these are an awesome pair of circle lens that you don't want to miss!


No makeup because today is my day off!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment